An entrance exam will be conducted in the month of October/November. Based on the performance in the Entrance Test, students will get to know their rank. Selected students will be enrolled on the first come first serve basis. The results will be announced on the website of STUDY VAULT and on the school’s notice board/website. The admission will open only for 7 days after the result announcement as there are limited seats available for the programs.
To prepare students thoroughly for competitive exams and to complete the syllabus before these exams, we conduct classes five days a week during the entire summer vacation. These classes are mandatory for all those who have enrolled with SIP. School bus/ transport facility will not be available during these classes. Students will be given one week summer break from 1st to 7th June, 2017. All parents are requested to plan their holidays accordingly.
1. Minimum 85% of the attendance is mandatory in the classes.
2. All the mock tests, progressive tests and chapter-wise tests are mandatory for each child.
3. Surprise tests are a part of the academic curriculum; hence all the students must participate in all such tests.
4. Homework and Assignments should be submitted on time to the respective subject teacher.
5. All the parents must log in to the online account provided by Study Vault regularly. This is to ensure that the child completes his/her homework and assignment in time and to check the progress of the course along with the child’s performance evaluation.6. Parents must give some time to the child on daily basis to update the progress.
1. Successful admission is subject to successfully clearing the Entrance Test.
2. Admission Fee is non refundable and non transferable.
3. Any other refund application with valid reason will only be accepted latest by 30th April, 2017.
4. If the refund application is accepted or approved by the management, refund will be made by relevant deduction on pro-rata basis.